Monday, July 14, 2008

my best friend and i.......



are in Lake Tahoe-------------------------------------------
celebrating my 50th Birthday which is Friday! And she and her hubby frequent this place (as in gamble) and she is treated like royalty--and so am I!!! we have a 2 bedroom suite with a fireplace and Butlers!!!!!!!!

Here is Kris and I toasting our trip..........
all i can say is "This is Heavenly !!!!"

and the other pic is a greeting from the hotel wishing me a Happy Birthday!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss Bliss...
The happiest of happy birthday's to you...may you be as joyous as you are in the photo and as spoiled as you can be...THE 50'S ROCK GIRLFRIEND...
Get ready for the ride of your life!!
Enjoy your time!!
Happy ...happy again...and please have one of the yummy drinks for me!!